Have any questions? +080 124 880 or email@example.com
Head to Wolf Blass Visitor Centre in the Barossa Valley to experience their unique drops for yourself, right from the source! You’ll get a chance to sample a selection of what Wolf Blass’ renowned cellar door has to offer, including their infamous wines. To top it all off, you’ll also enjoy a shared three-course specifically curated to bring out the hidden nuances of five matching wines. Sounds worthy of a day trip to us!
What You’ll Get
$49 for Three-Course Lunch with Wolf Glass Wine Tasting for two people ( total value up to $105)
$95 for Three-Course Lunch with Wolf Glass Wine Tasting for four people (total value up to $230)
- Tasting of four wines from the Wolf Glass rang in the cellar door
- Three-course shared lunch per couple matched to a tasting flight of five wines
First Course – Best of the Barossa Selection Plate
- Pumpkin soup, mettwurst, ham, smoked turkey, Barossa brie, Barossa feta, olives, quince paste, beetroot relish, cornichons, ciabatta rolls, water crackers and petit herbs
Second Course – Chef’s Selection Plate
- Porterhouse steak with broccolini, truffle butter and red wine jus
- Panache of roast vegetables, mustard dressing
- Dukkah coated salmon, cauliflower tabbouleh and pomegranate
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce
The Fine Print
• Available hours: Monday – Sunday: 12:00pm lunch sitting. Not valid: Public holidays and special event days like Father’s Day.
• Valid for set menu only.
• Menu items are subject to change.
• Voucher valid for dine-in only.
• Limit of three vouchers may be purchased for personal use; multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
• Maximum of one voucher redeemable per booking.
• Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability.
• Not valid with any other offer.
• Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 10 Nov 2019
- Phone to book: (08) 8568 7311
- Address: 97 Sturt Highway Nuriootpa SA 5355
- Bookings are essential at least 24 hours in advance via the Coupon online booking tool
- A Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
- Book early to secure your desired data and time.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made
- All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Wolf Blass Visitor Centre
One of Australia’s favourite high-quality wine producers since 1966, Wolf Blass has grown into a veritable icon of the wine industry. The centre is located on Sturt Highway, a picturesque 90-minute drive north of Adelaide and offers educational and interactive wine experiences.