Experience the splendour of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region with a visit to Magpie Springs!
You can look forward to a sumptuous platter featuring local cheeses, seasonal fruits and more, plus a wine tasting and a glass of your favourite drop.
Make the experience last that little bit longer with a generous discount to put towards a take-home case of wine.
It’s the ultimate day of indulgence for food and vino lovers!
What You’ll Get
$25 for Adelaide Hills Winery Experience for two people ( total value up to $65)
$49 for Adelaide Hills Winery Experience for four people (total value up to $130)
- Grazing platter per couple
- Wine tasting
- Glass of your favourite wine per person
- $50 discount per couple towards a half-dozen case of selected wine
- Double brie cheese
- Danish blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Pâté or quince paste
- Seasonal fruit
- Rustic bread
The Fine Print
• $50 discount towards a half-dozen case of selected wine valid for up to 90 days from campaign expiry.
• Vouchers valid per couple and cannot be combined.
• Menu items are subject to change.
• Voucher valid for dine-in only. Limit of two vouchers may be purchased for personal use; Three vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
• Maximum of one voucher redeemable per booking.
• Entire voucher must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date.
• Any excess amount must be paid directly to Magpie Springs. Vouchers for this offer are limited and subject to availability.
• Not valid with any other offer.
• Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of our website.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 13 Feb 2020
• Phone to book: (08) 8556 7351
• Strictly no walk-ins permitted
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Magpie Springs
Magpie Springs was one of the first vineyards planted in the Southern Mount Lofty Ranges. The fruit is influenced by the sandy loam, clay and ironstone, the altitude and the cooling afternoon sea breezes, allowing the vineyard to produce premium fruits for wine varieties. The grounds are also a spectacular sight, surrounded by gorgeous gums, dams and vines, teeming with beautiful wildlife.